Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stormy Ex In-Law Party Dream

Perhaps a mildly misleading post subject line. Last night's dream took place on a stormy, rainy night. I was at some party and the home belonged to my ex's folks. He was nowhere to be seen, but his two brothers were, one was bare chested and in incredible shape. It was one of those fragmented dreams that doesn't have a clear beginning nor a reasonable chronology to it. I remember trying to leave the house, and we had to do so through the basement. Yet the basement had a very small egress by which to exit. One had to literally squeeze through it.

After leaving the house, we were in Seattle's Downtown Belltown neighborhood. It was dark and raining. I had a bunch of stuff I was carrying from the party, too much for one person to handle. It needed to be transported back to my apartment, which was apparently nearby in my dream. Everyone nearby was kind of tipsy and no one really offered to help. A cardboard cutout of a teen heartthrob laid face up in the rain.

Suddenly I'm in a restaurant, apparently one in which I worked. I was there at this point to dine instead of serve. There weren't really any other people in the restaurant except for our party, and I was trying to help figure out the best accommodation for us. Faintly recall a large table in the back corner with bench seating on one side and large wooden chairs on the other with tables of varying heights having to be pushed together. The settings were nice.

Lastly I recall a red Jeep wrangler with the soft top off. I was trying to maneuver it around what appeared to be a junk yard and gas station combined. At one point I thought I was going to collide with the gas pump. Someone intending to do harm approached. I don't recall anything after this point.

Party: To dream of an unknown party of men assaulting you, and if you escape uninjured, you will overcome any opposition, either in business or love. To dream of attending a party of any kind for pleasure, you will find that life has much good.

Rain: To be out in a clear shower of rain denotes that pleasure will be enjoyed with the zest of youth, and prosperity will come to you.

In-Law: To see your in-law in your dream represents a working relationship which can take many different turns. The dream may also be a pun on being more careful and playing by the rules.

Restaurant: To dream you are in a restaurant suggest you are feeling overwhelmed by choices that you need to make in your life. This dream can also mean you are seeking emotional nourishment outside of your family or regular group of friends.

Car: To dream you are driving a car symbolizes your ambition and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another.

Night: To dream of night time signifies obstacles in achieving your goals. You may find that some issues you are facing are still unclear. Take more time to think before making a decision.

Man: To dream of a man, if handsome, well formed and supple denotes you will enjoy life vastly and come into rich possessions.

No comments: