Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcoming 2016

Not sure what this baby new year has in store. I'd love for this new year to bring good health, abundance, prosperity and creating art (literary and fine). I'm continuing work on gratitude, practicing healthy unattachments to impermanence and an overall higher state of consciousness.

Some things I'm letting go of and leaving in 2015 ... Letting go of responsibility for things that aren't mine to take on. Ending allocation of energy toward people and situations which are unfulfilling. Letting go of how things "should be."

I feel as though I may be drawing more inward, and that may not be a bad thing. Simplifying my life, which seems fairly straight forward to begin with, is quite appealing. Valuing being more mindful of my life choices and having foresight around consequences as well as being victimless around seemingly adverse consequences.

No comments: