Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Casita Brisa del Mar

In just a few short hours I depart for my tranquil home on the Mexican Riviera, a long overdue reprieve. It's no wonder I leave town so seldom. Today I pushed paperwork for a solid 12 hours in anticipation of being out for a week, all the while unclear when I would receive a phone call in the late afternoon from an overseas client in Hong Kong. Call and contract procured, a great way to begin a vacation.

Ah, but tomorrow afternoon I'll walk into my beautiful home, set down my bags, freshen up a bit and then sit on the beach with one of my best friends in the universe watching the sun melt into the Pacific while enjoying an ice cold Pacifico with lime. Mmmm ... I could think of nothing more fulfilling or rewarding.

The beach life beckons ...
Another spectacular sunset at the beach in San Francisco (San Pancho as the locals lovingly call it), Mexico on the evening of our arrival. (Heavy sigh ...)

No comments: