Thursday, March 13, 2008

Juxtaposition

<---Yesterday (Highway 200 in San Francisco, Nayarit, Mexico)

Today--->
(State Route 202 in rural East King County, Washington, USA)

Yesterday was sunny, warm and worry free.

Today was rainy, cold and I had more than plenty to do.

Mex. highway 200 is a highway I've never driven on. In fact, I've never even driven in Mexico, and this past trip I finally found a regular driver, Salvador.

SR 202 was the road I learned how to drive on. In fact, business was the reason I drove on it yet again today.

Yesterday was a gift, and thankfully so is today. As luck would have it, Mother Nature gave me one direct wink of sun today. I just snapped a photo of it a little while ago (as if it were some rare occurence here in Seattle - well sometimes it is!).

This was the one glimpse of sun bestowed upon me today. I consider it a gift from the Gods to help me adjust to the often shady Northwestern skies. Well, I suppose that's why I keep a home South of the boarder. Viva Mexico!!!


No comments: