Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Snow

This has been a wonderfully enchanted season, marked by the rare falling of spring snow. The rest of the world feels a cold chill, and all I feel is my warmly beating heart. What a delightfully chilly time to be in loving companionship.

Fate has brought into my life a wonderful individual with whom I've shared much laughter and joy. I suppose it's also rare to immediately hit it off with someone new right off the bat. Even more so to want to see one another three nights in a row. No, make that four including last night and five if we rendezvous again tonight, which is in the cards. It's rare to feel such an awesome physical and emotional connection and have so many things to say and in some ways don't need to say anything at all ...

Snow may continue to fall this spring, and the day may yet bring us together again tomorrow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...

No comments: