Friday, October 17, 2014

Oct. 15th Dream ...

One minute I'm shopping, browsing some elegant store for a formal tuxedo scarf. The next minute I'm driving my pet white Bengal tiger around. As far as dreams go, this one is pretty fabulous! Well mostly. Admittedly I had just a bit of apprehension being in the company of such a majestic and fiercely deadly creature. At the same time, I wholeheartedly admired this animal's ethereal beauty.

So I'm driving this beast of an animal around in an SUV. It's sprawled out in the back seat. A beautiful, vacant brick home catches my attention. My sense told me it was going to be listed for sale. I pulled into the driveway. I recall it may have been dusk, and there was ample daylight upon entry. We, the tiger and I, went in through the garage. I then recall an empty living room with beautiful, dark stained, wide-plank wood floors and somewhat rustic-finish, off white walls.

While this home appeared to have no inhabitants, I thought I would carefully investigate, especially considering I was trespassing. The tiger sprawled out on the wood floors, and playfully stretched out its front paws, one at a time, before coming to a rest.

I crept upstairs, which led me to a long, rectangular shaped room, flanked by a series of doors on one side which all appeared to lead to the same, large, master suite-like room. All the walls and woodwork were stark white. One of the double doors was slightly ajar, so I peered inside. A queen size bed with no frame laid on the floor. The mattress was dressed in hospital green bedsheets, which had been pulled back and were rippled as though someone had recently been occupying it. A Seahawks baseball hat rested on the far right corner at the foot of the bed. Someone is clearly living here, and I had the sense of not being alone. At the same time I also had the sense of not being noticed. I wanted to keep it that way.

I crept back downstairs to gather the tiger and make as quick and quiet an exit as possible. It had grown darker since I first entered, and I realized I had turned on a few interior lights. I switched them back off in an effort to leave things as they were before the tiger and I trespassed as to not cause anyone alarm.

My tiger was pleased to see me when I returned to the living room where it (not sure if male or female) had been resting. Upon seeing me, the tiger sprang to all fours in a manner which suggested it was feeling playful. I whispered sternly it wasn't play time and pointed with great intention toward the door we had first entered through. At that moment I felt great uncertainty about what the tiger was going to do next. Was it hungry? Would it rip an appendage from me and snack on it? The tiger lunged and then rubbed its head on me affectionately before turning toward the door. I exhaled with a heavy sigh of relief.

As quietly as I could, I led the tiger back toward the car. As I had to turn back around to gingerly pull the garage door closed, I had the sense the tiger continued wandering. With the door shut, I refocused my attention on it as it headed into an orange streetlight bathed street. There were no other cars, no people walking nearby in this moment. I called after the tiger in the loudest whisper I could muster as I opened the back car door to further assist with luring it back into confinement. It let out one roar of acknowledgement, turned tail and sprang into the backseat. That's pretty much all I remember before waking up.

Here are some interpretations:
Shopping: This generally means those things that you need (affection, friendship, spiritual support, quality time with people you care about) are available to you. However, you may need to learn exactly where to look, how to select what you need and how to ask for these things when you need them. This dream calls upon you to know yourself. Before you can ask for or get what you need, you need to figure out what it is that you want.

Tiger: To dream of a tiger advancing toward you, you will be tormented and persecuted by enemies. To see one running away from you is a sign that you will overcome opposition and rise to high positions. To see them in cages foretells that you will foil your adversaries.

House: Because I frequently dream of houses or homes, I know this is representative of one's soul. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. To see a new house in your dream indicates you are entering a new phase or new area in your life. Being aware of someone else in the house suggests that we may be feeling threatened by an aspect of our own personality. Being outside a house depicts our more public side and how we relate to external interests.

No comments: