Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oct. 23rd & 24th Dreams ...

Oct. 23rd: If I had taken the time to jot these two dreams down sooner, I may have recalled much more detail. I was cranking a grinder and some bright, pink meat was beginning to emerge from the spout. There was something else in my dream the shade of pink - can't recall. My dearly departed Grandma was present in this dream. That I'm certain of. In previous dreams where she appears, she seldom if ever speaks. In this one she said things that didn't make much sense to me. I forget the first sentence she uttered other than it was quite strange. The second sentence is pretty clear. She said "When I woke up this morning I was wearing a new string of diamonds." Next I vaguely recall either thinking or someone whispering that she's going senile. That's all I remember.

Oct. 24th: So I'm at this really funky bar/lounge in some city (likely an American city). The walls and ceiling of this joint are painted as black as outer space. I feel like the floor is covered with astroturf. The bar is white, kind of retro-atomic-modern looking and probably forged of metal. There are rows of high-backed, pleated upholstered booths lining the walls. I'm just to one side of the bar, chit chatting it up with Martin Gore and Dave Gahan or maybe it was Vince Clarke of Depeche Mode. I vaguely recall perhaps thinking my agent was in the process of arranging a formal interview for me with Martin. I also think David Bowie was a patron at this establishment while I was there.

After the conversation winds down, I move over to the bar. I'm deliberating beverage selection. I'm handed a very simple/elegant menu and then a smaller one with specialty cocktails. They were all quite exotic. At first I was going to order something with hard liquor. Then I'm suddenly also an observer of myself. (In real life I cannot drink alcohol as my body cannot process it properly and I easily dehydrate.) I'm consciously now in control of my beverage choice as though I'm conscious I'm dreaming and yet able to continue dreaming. I ask which of the specialty drinks are wine based. I don't quite recall the names, they were all intriguing, each one of them very alluring. I select a drink.

There's a woman next to me. She's I think drinking the same thing I just ordered. My drink arrives and I begin to imbibe, slowly, carefully. That's about all I can remember. I feel like there was another dream layered on this one. Alas my mind goes blank.

Interpretations

Pink: Represents love, joy sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.

Grind: To dream you are grinding something represents repetition. Your life is too much of a routine. The dream may thus be a metaphor for the "daily grind." Alternatively the dream could mean that you have "an axe to grind" with someone. Are you harboring any feelings of resentment?


Meat: To see raw meat in your dream signifies there will be many obstacles and discouragement in achieving your goals. Alternatively it may reflect your untamed, animalistic nature and raw emotions.

Grandma: To see your grandmother in your dream represents nurturance, protection and unconditional love. Consider the qualities and characteristics that exist in your own grandma. (Yep. That about sums it up)

Diamonds: To dream of owning diamonds is a very propitious dream, signifying great honor and recognition from high places. Diamonds are omens of good luck.

Bar: Seeing a bar denotes activity in communities, quick uplifting of fortunes and the consummation of illicit desires. This can also signify one's desire to escape from the stresses of daily life and retreat into a light-hearted environment where pleasure abounds. Or one is seeking for acceptance in some respect of one's daily life.

Musician(s): Music or a musician in your dream indicates you have the ability to channel. You can communicate with discarnate spirits. If you accept you are a body with a soul, then communication with spirit is not so alien. It is merely one soul communicating with another.

Menu: Studying a menu or bill or fare is an omen that you need not worry about having plenty for comfortable living. It may also indicate you are seeking some spiritual or emotional nourishment. Consider the type of items that were on the menu and the costs to determine how much value you are placing on each item.

Drink: To see someone drinking (anything) in your dream foretells years spent in academic learning. You will add many degrees after your name. To dream of drinking alcohol denotes you are seeking either pleasure or escape. Spiritually there is a belief that the drinking of wine is, or symbolizes, the imbibing of Divine life and power. To be drinking in a dream is to be absorbing or taking something in. What we are drinking is also important, e.g. fruit juice would indicate we are aware of the need for cleansing and purity.

Woman: To see a woman in your dream represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother.

No comments: