Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Beginning

To what end must I go to create my blog's beginning? Here I sit upon my chocolate leather chaise, gazing out my front room windows, pondering our existence. At the conclusion of a typical Wednesday evening, commencing somewhat of an online journal of sorts ...

Truth be told, I'm actually just having a little fun finishing the start of my blog whilst I wait for a handsome, older gentleman to collect me from my apartment in his shining silver Mercedes, by which he'll whisk me away to a recently opened Capitol Hill establishment called Quinn's. My industry sources tell me it has the same owners as Belltown's acclaimed Zoe.

Yes, the photo is a view from my 7th floor bachelor pad atop the Granada, an old world 1920's brick - What's this?! An email from my best friend in San Francisco. Apparently her most recent ex boyfriend just sent her an email about the package of his goods she just shipped him back.

Great! Now my gentleman friend just phoned, saying he's going to be about 15 minutes early. I'm SO not ready to roll outta here! More later ...

No comments: