Thursday, January 24, 2008

Perhaps the End IS Near

OK, every now and again I enjoy cruising the personals in the papers and online. I couldn't help but share this, uh, post from Craigslist. Honestly, what other fetish-laden gimmicks will people come up with next? That was a rhetorical question. Please, for the love of God, don't answer it! Honestly ...

Jack off on a robot

Reply to: pers-550841365@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-24, 10:11PM PST

I have a small toy robot that I would like someone to jack off on. Come over, door will be open, go into the living room, drop your pants and jack off on the robot (pictured). Zip up and leave.

I will be upstairs reading and will not see you. I'll leave some hard boiled eggs for you as payment for gas.




it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 550841365

No comments: