Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gettin' ready for a showdown @ the hoedown ...


No western outfit would be complete without the essentials, some of these -->

So after a nice lunch with Ben, I needed to get myself together for the night's main event, the hoedown in Bothell, which is truly the frontier.

Got me some ox blood colored shit kickers from Old Duffers Stuff at the Pike Place Market. Then onto Metro Tailoring to pick up the ol' dungarees that I was having altered. Last, but certainly not least, a stop by Byrnie Utz Hats to pick up mine.

I was just grabbing my dungarees when he called, a new interest of sorts. Oddly enough he has the same first name as the one who stopped my heart in its tracks at the hoedown. So if it goes anywhere, I'll have to formulate a nickname, or best yet just to not let it go anywhere but funville.

No comments: