Monday, December 28, 2015

Last night I met an alien

In my dream I met an extraterrestrial being, which took a human female form. She was beautiful, inside and out. This is the first time ever I've had such a dream. It's almost as if the dream were less a dream and more a memory, a faint, distant one. Aspects of the dream were clear. The being was peaceful in nature and fascinated by human beings. I asked her to help me decipher some glyphs, which looked like small boomerangs facing in various directions scribed in columns.

Telepathically she asked me to share with her what she needed to know about humanity. With gut-wrenching emotion I expressed how compassionate and clever humanity can be and the most important thing to know is as much as humans can lift you way up to an exalted state, they can let you down twice as hard, that humanity is under siege by itself, on a path to annihilation. I remember breaking down and weeping upon expressing this. The being offered her hand and telepathically gave me the sense all is as it should be and everything will be OK.

An article from Waking Times purports sleep as an altered state of consciousness. That's certainly clear, I think to most of us humans anyway. Sleep's altered state of consciousness (the theta and delta brainwave states) that opens us up to the frequencies of the astral or even mental planes while simultaneously eliminating data/noise from the physical senses.

Undoubtedly, much "paranormal phenomena" (including poltergeist phenomena, PK and telepathy) can be linked to strong emotional content. There are indications that what we experience as presentiment or precognition may be, in some sense, the strong emotional content of a probable "future" event (which is actually occurring in a parallel universe in present time, along with all our "past" and "future" lives) then filtering "back" through time into our subconscious or even conscious awareness. Yeah, that's a pretty big thought. Who really can say for sure?

This morning bestie gave me a tarot reading. I asked about my health course. Here's how the cards laid out:
In a nutshell, I've made much progress in my journey. At present I've found the two practitioners who are making the biggest difference in my wellness; my new NP and my acupuncturist. I'm approaching my treatment course with an ideal mindset and determination. The outcome looks to be one of the most favorable, eventual and complete healing. Of course there were many more details involved.

Random post, I know.

No comments: